- - - Hanari’s 2013 ‘A year in cosplay’ review - - -
I go to work in like 40 minutes let’s do this.
This year has been so much fun for me, and I can tell from last year that I’ve gotten so much better with my cosplaying and sewing abilities. I’m probably not going to cosplay anything until the end of the year so I’m going to get this out of the way now.
Thanks to everybody that’s been with me this year and cheered me on. I made some wonderful friends and have gotten some beautiful opportunities to go to some beautiful conventions. The cosplays shown here are certainly not all of the ones I’ve done up to this point but they are the best ones I’ve done this year!
I can’t wait to see what next year has in store for me!
Cosplays in order of post:
- Pokedex entry 330, Flygon, The Mystic Pokemon
- Jack English, Homestuck
- Vanellope Von Schweetz, Wreck it Ralph
- Princess Celestia, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Sugar/Sucre, OFF
- Gundam Tanaka, Super Dangan Ronpa 2
- Problem Sleuth Fandom, Fandomstuck
- Taffyta Muttonfudge, Wreck it Ralph
- Vanellope Von Santa, own design